Sunday, March 8, 2009

CARTOONZZZ....


Are you a fanatic cartoon viewer????...


Adults say that cartoons are only for children but they don't know that there are some cartoons that really thought me a very good lessons.


Some of it are suspense and thrilling that make us viewers to be more excited and more addicted.


Some of this cartoons are like "the detective conan", at first I thought that it's just only a non sense anime. But as I watch the it, I realized that it thought me many lessons like able to solve the cases with amazing inteligence and clever mind. Eventhough I can't really solve things but it just amaze me of how he cought the real criminal on the case.


There are lot of anime that you thought that it's just not only an anime but an anime that can excite you, amaze you and addict you other than any drama that you watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment