Sunday, March 8, 2009

MITCHY!!... numbah 14


if u are a fan of slam dunk anime then you know my #1 idol who is MITCHY. For me Mitchy which known as Hishashi Mitsui is the most funniest, coolest and nicest character in slam dunk. He is the no. 1 sharp shooter in Shohoku high(which is where he currently studies). He tough and he can be tougher if someone will really challenge him.




Although he is not the most popular in their school but he has also a lot of fans because of his talent as a 3pt. shooter. Not all of the anime watcher was familiar nor like him but me, I really idolized him of the way he plays and the way he faces his enemy on the court eventhough he was just only a cartoon character.


Mitchy's jersey no. is fourteen(14), which is why also i become fan of becoming the jersey no. 14 of the team. This will serves me as my inspiration whenever i wear a jersey no. 14 and think of mitchy's determination and toughness of the game.... ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment